The differences between OCC 11 and OCC 12 grade waste paper materials
OCC 11 - Grade 11 OCC
Old corrugated containers 11 - Industries defines Corrugated Containers (Grade 11 OCC)
These are corrugated papers having liners of either test liner,jute or kraft. Under this category of paper,the following characteristics are exibited.
- Prohibitive Materials:Not to exceed 5%
- Outthrows: Should Not to exceed 5%
- Combined Outthrows and Prohibitives may not exceed 5%.
OCC 12 - Grade 12 (DSOCC)
Sorted to be free of boxboard, off-shore corrugutated, plastic, and wax..
- Trash/Prohibitive Materials : 0%
- Outthrows plus prohibitive : not exceed 5%
- Moisture content : not exceed 5%
- Bales sizes in (cm) stands at 115(Width)/ Height(115) and Length( 200).
- 25 Bales per Container.