Best price high quality cast iron fry pan
- Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat slowly.
- Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
- A low to medium temperature setting is sufficient for the majority of cooking applications.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop
- After cooking, clean your pan with a nylon brush or sponge and hot soapy water. Harsh detergents and abrasives should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot pan into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
- Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the pan while it is still warm.
- Store in a cool, dry place.